[Western] Crown

T. Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 15:08:14 PST 2007

Congratulations!!  I have never doubted your ability to win this one or other crown tourneys.

  As we have discussed for years, it is wonderful for you share the marvelous opportunity to serve our Kingdom of Ansteorra as Crown with other ladies, for there are many that should have the opportunity to do so.  After all these years, for Vanessa to have the opportunity to become a Duchess is great and warms my heart.

  Britta

Aaron MacGregor <m_geisendorff at yahoo.com> wrote:

Greetings Western Region,

In case you hadn't heard the results of yesterday's
Special Crown Lyste, well, uh, I won. Contessa Vanessa
from the Northern Region is the new Crown Princess.

Here we go again. heh heh

His Royal Highness
Aaron MacGregor

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
-the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
-Edmund Burke 1729-1797