[Western] Crossrode Keep Demo

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:21:17 PDT 2007

Greetings M'Lords and M'Ladies,
 I would like to invite everyone to a demonstration for the modern
individuals in our shire on November 17.  This is the Saturday following
Western Sentinel.  We will be sharing our space with a  Bake Sale, which
should  help both groups with their cause.  This will be set up as  several
"booths" around the lyst field.  If you have something you can demonstrate,
we need you.  If you just want to come, look pretty, and greet those modern
folks who join us, we need you.  If you are a heavy fighter who is willing
to demonstrate the art of Chivalric Combat, we need you.  If you are a light
fighter who is willing to demonstrate the art of Rapier Combat, we need
you.  If you are an archer willing to display your gear and are willing to
explain and talk about it to the modern folks, we need you.  If you think
you would be able to come, but your talent is not listed above, contact me
because I am sure we need you.

Site:  The open field on 7th and Gregg St in Big Spring Coming from North
it's on the left hand side, from the south on the right hand side.  Gregg St
is what Hwy 87 turns into when entering Big Spring

Time:  Tentatively from 10am - 2pm but we are prepared to go longer if we
need/want to.  10am is start time so if you have stuff to set up, please
come a little early so we can help you do that.

Limited Crash Space is available, contact me if you need this.

The revel is still in early planning stages will let you know more as it
irons out.

Thank you all for your support, and I look forward to seeing you all there.

L.Elizabeth Blackthorne
Seneschal of Crossrode Keep