[Western] Let's Party

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 21:53:17 PDT 2007

One more time...Sorry for the subject line...just trying to avaoid a spam filter.

Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:    I am resending this because it was sent to my spam folder and want to make sure everyone gets it.  I changed the subject line and I hope that helps.
  Elizabeth

Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings unto the populace of the Western Region,
A friend helped me to build a basic, bare bones, web site for Crescent Wrench.  This has the schedule, map to site, and site rules posted.  Please remember everyone that this is a garbed event.

here is the link:
Crescent Wrench

This will be made available for each group who hosts this event to make the appropriate changes, by the turning over of the passwords.

In Service,
Elizabeth Blackthorne