[Western] Lost at Gothic - camera etc.

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:30:51 PDT 2007

Alright, I just finished unpacking everything and I couldn't find these
things:

I am missing my other shoelace. (Har har.) It must've fallen off in the dark
while revelling Sunday night. Nice long orange and yellow bootlace. I won't
die if I don't get it back, I'm just curious as to where it got to.

More importantly, I lost my camera. It's a very simple digital camera, a
small silver thing with all the memory eaten up by a short video file from
Saturday morning court, and maybe half a dozen photos. It was last seen
shortly after noon that day on a table next to the list field on the side
opposite the royal pavilion.

My coif. I suspect it blew off somewhere on the way down from the melee
field Sunday afternoon. It's simple white with gray thread, and I'm sad
because a friend made it for me. If someone happened to pick it up I'd be
happy to hear it.

That is all.

--
In service to The Dream,