[Western] Need of Rapier combatants

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 20:47:38 PDT 2007

I call upon all rapier combatants to join me at Bryn Galad's Fall Harvest Celebration.  My partner Celonise Ducharme and I journey to Bryn Galad to participate in their fall celebration .  We are in need of a few more companions capable of wielding a sword to join us, as it is reported that the taverns there are not safe to drink in alone.  Alas, our fencing master Muirghein and her stalwart husband Falon have been lost to a wedding and will be unable to attend.  We need not travel together, but in the event of a brawl, it would be good to meet up there with friends that are handy with a sword and we can rely on.  Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in attending.  After our fine showing in rapier at Gothic Wars, we would not want those in the East to think we are too cowardly to meet them on their turf,  and,  it would be good practice in competing for the Iron Star.  If you need more information, check out the Black Star or

http://celestria-ledragon.com/rapier.html

Rizardo d'Artusio,  one of the Defenders of Trelac

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?