[Western] Crescent Wrench 10-13-2007/ Teachers needed

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 11:06:14 PDT 2007

The date is 10-13-2007, I am sorry I figured puting in the Subject line would be enough. I should have known, digest people as well as others often do not see/or look at the Subject Line.  No, it is not a Calendar Event.

Charlie/Larkin <larkinokane at suddenlink.net> wrote:  Lots of pertinent information included but I cannot find a date listed anywhere. Is it not a calendar event?

Larkin

Elizabeth Blackthorne wrote:
Crescent Wrench is fast approaching.  If there is a class you would like to teach, please contact me off list and I will schedule you.  We have teachers for the following classes.         Seneschal Warranting Class- Martha    Financial Policy Class- Sayfe    Treasurers Forms Class-Sayfe         Anything else you want to learn about...find a teacher.  Are you a regional officer who needs to teach a class...let me know.  This is the forum for all that.           Place: Howard County Library( Basement):  500 S. Main  Big Spring, TX  79720    Time: Site Opens 8am closes at 5pm    Schedule as of now:    8:00am- Site Opens    9:00am- Opening Meeting    10:00am-Seneschal Warranting Class    12:00pm-Lunch     1:00pm-Financial Policy Class     2:30pm-Exchequer Forms Class     4:00pm-Gothic Staff Meeting(if you want to help, come and give us your input)     5:00pm-Site Closes         I am looking for other classes of interest to go against the warranting classes, because as much as
 some of us love holding offices, not all of us are intersted.  We can have up to 3 things going on at the same time.         For Lunch we are entertaining ideas of Pot Luck or a Pizza/Other Fast Food Pitch In...What do ya'll think?         Elizabeth Blackthorne    Seneschal of Crossrode Keep                  ---------------------------------  Luggage? GPS? Comic books?   Check out fitting  gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.