[Western] Crescent Wrench-Drumming Class

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 22:16:02 PDT 2007

Here is the information I recieved from HL Giorgio della Falbo de Milano (George) on the Drum Repair and Basic Beats class to be held at Crescent Wrench on October 13, 2007:

  If you are wanting to learn how to fix your drum,
and/or replace the head, you need to bring the
materials with you [[i.e. new rope and new head]]
shock cord, or any rope/cord that does not
 stretch is
needed. If you will email me privately,{{soon}} I
will tell you how to measure for a new head. You
 can
get it ordered and received in time for Cresent.
 If
you are wanting to replace a head on a drum with
 bolts
that are used for tightening, again, e-mail me,
 and I
can point you in the direction of where to get a
 head
for this type of drum.
If you are just wanting to learn some basic
 beats,
please B Y O Drum!

HL Giorgio della Falbo de Milano (George)
  grlgeorge1 at yahoo.com