[Western] Updated schedule

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 09:25:51 PDT 2007

I will fix the schedule to reflect the nature of the class.  I appologize for not clarifying what you are teaching before posting it.
  Elizabeth

muirghein <muirghein at plaiddragon.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Potluck would probably be difficult for those of us traveling, but I would be fine pitching in for pizza or whatever. Also, please note, the Rapier Marshals meeting is not a fighting/marshalling class. It is a meeting for the marshals to do an update on the new rules. I would like to see ALL rapier marshals there if at all possible, not just the warranted ones, but field marshals, too. There are a lot of new rules and I know some of you are concerned about some of them. I’m hoping to help make sense of them.

  Muirghein