[Western] Crescent Wrench-Mark Your Calendars

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:33:26 PDT 2007

I have to announce I will be unable to attend Crescent Wrench. I will
be in Denver that weekend for a regional forum that i must attend as
part of My mundane responsibilities as Alternate district Chairperson
For my AA district

I will miss you all
Any questions feel free to contact me at 254-592-7153

Simone
Western Regional Scribe