[Western] Crescent Wrench-Mark Your Calendars

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 22:02:24 PDT 2007

Will it be dog friendly?

Rizardo and Celonise (and Dante)

----- Original Message ----
From: Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com>
To: Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA Inc. <western at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 11:48:17 PM
Subject: [Western] Crescent Wrench-Mark Your Calendars

Ok folks, nothing fancy here justletting everyone know that Crescent will be held on October 13 here in Crossrode Keep somewhere.  We have a site that will work if it has to, but are trying to get a different one instead.  Details will be coming as we get them, but mark OCTOBER 13, 2007 on your calender for Crescent Wrench.  I will have a location by next Tuesday with the Scedule posted as well.
Elizabeth Blackthorne
Seneschal of Crossrode Keep