[Western] Champions of Bonwicke - Gate Volunteers

Alaric von Stoyan tainshari at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 12:37:21 PDT 2008

Greetings:

Champions of Bonwicke is fast approaching. At the Autocrats request, I will be handling Gate for this event.  I will need assistance, with two people for each time slot. The anticipated Gate schedule is listed below.  If you are interested in assisting at Gate, please email me at tainshari at yahoo.com with the times you are interested in and an email address or phone number where I can reach you for later confirmation.  I would appreciate your responses no later than Wednesday 4/16/2008 so that I may confirm the schedule and seek out more help if needed.

Thank you for your time...

Alaric von Stoyan
Bonwicke Treasurer

Friday: