[Western] New Member

Shyla * shyla_sns at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:00:48 PDT 2008

Congratulations!!! Thats AWESOME news!!!
Shyla

muirghein <muirghein at plaiddragon.net> wrote:              I would like to announce that Faolon & I will be having a baby sometime in early November! Those of you who know us, know that we have been waiting for this for a VERY long time and we are VERY excited, so please join us in celebration of this new life-to-be!

  Thanks!
  Faolon & Muirghein