[Western] [Bonwicke] Office Opening

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 07:42:28 PDT 2008

Additionally, the office of Minister of Arts & Sciences is open, and it is a job that I
highly recommend. It is merely keeping track of the wonderful projects that are in the
works by members of the Barony and Shires and the occasional organization of art-related
displays (such as the standing SCA exhibit at the George Mahon Library every October,
which involves making a phone call) and the encouragement of guilds.

For those interested, please send a copy of your application to myself, the kingdom and
regional A&S minister and our seneschal. I truly love the arts, and wish to see them ever
flourish and thrive in our region.

baronandbaroness at bonwicke.org, seneschal at bonwicke.org, moas at ansteorra.org

Oriana