[Western] meeting this weekend?

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Fri Apr 11 07:20:16 PDT 2008

as far as i know we are.  at my house.  about noonish.

On I-20, go east of  sweetwater, and take eskota road exit (251) (that's
the
exit after the road you take to go to Gothic Wars), go north till you see
the tracks  (this is the Santa Fe RR- about a mile from I-20), then follow
the pavement alongside the tracks going east.  the pavement will cross the
Santa Fe, and continue east, where you will notice that another RR (the
Union Pacific) is your left. continue east about 3 or 4 miles, and the
pavement will cross the UP railroad  and turn into a dirt road.  my house is
about a mile further east, and will be on your right across the tracks
(south side of the tracks).  it's about 5 or 6 miles off the exit, mainly
you keep on the  pavement and go east along the tracks until you see a big
white house and a little white house on the south side of the tracks.  the
little white house is mine, the
big one belongs to my folks.  This is in the old town of Eskota, and you'll
see a sign that says Eskota on the left hand side of the road about 2 city
blocks from where you turn across the tracks to my house.  if you see the
brick house on the north (left hand side) of the road, you have gone about 2
city blocks too far.<G>.  Be not discouraged, it only feels like you are
driving forever and you must have missed it.  i will even put out sca signs.
My address is 843 Fisher County Road 170, but it doesn't show up on any map
program that i know of (okay, i kinda like it like that).

my phone number is home number is 235-0643, and my cell is 660-9943 if you
need more in the way of directions.

come early, stay late

ryah