[Western] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Status update on west Texas gr oups

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sat Apr 19 13:42:08 PDT 2008

Hurray for the West.

We think this was a wise decision by the BOD and the Kingdom. I want to offer any help I can in strengthening your groups. Please keep us informed of your on and off calendar events. Duke Jonathan and myself will be happy to share our knowledge and support will all the groups to the West of us.

Duke Jonathan de Laufyson and Duchess Willow de Wisp