[Western] [Bonwicke] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Status update on west Texasgroups

Dale Lee olias at nts-online.net
Sat Apr 19 14:05:17 PDT 2008

Huzzah!!!!

I thank each and every one of you that helped in this effort to save our shires.  I extend a special thanks to Wilkin and Ofelia for spearheading the effort to save Adlersruhe.  I also am grateful to those in power that recognized that our shires are worth saving, and are working with us to correct the problems that led to the near-loss of Adlersruhe, Blacklake and Crossrode Keep.

I hope the bards in these groups will write of our heros and that the whole of Ansteorra will sing of their great deeds.

VIVAT!

Olias