[Western] Seneschal Office Opening

George grlgeorge1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 06:26:37 PDT 2008

Greetings to all-

It is with much regret that I must announce that I am
resigning from the office of Seneschal of Bonwicke. I
feel that I may no longer be of service for the good
of the Barony. Therefore I thinks it's only fair that
you have someone who will.

As of this moment, the Office of Seneschal for the
Barony of Bonwicke is open. Please send your
applications to the Northern Regional Seneschal, to
the Kingdom, with a courtesy copy going to the B&B.
I wish you all well, and will see you in the kitchen
or around the fire drumming!

I remain, just
george

drum for your soul