[Western] [SCA-TRELAC] Thanks!

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 20:34:30 PDT 2008

Yes, and congrats to both of you. I know that you've
been wanting this for a number of years. It is AWESOME
NEWS!!! :)

Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Carpe Jugularus -- Sieze the Jugular -- Aaron MacGregor