[Western] Missive from the Trelac Guard

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Thu Aug 7 16:15:10 PDT 2008

Greetings unto Baron Gavin , Seneschal of Trelac, from Lady Muirghein
MacKiernan, Captain of the Civic Guard.

 We continue to follow up on the reports of false tax-collectors in our
area. Unfortunately, many are dead upon our arrival, rather than merely
detained, so it is difficult to gather useful information. However, I
believe that we are on the right track. There seems to be information
leading to one particular individual of interest that we are currently
tracking. I am planning to install one of the guardsmen under cover to get
closer to the head of this organization. New reports seem to indicate,
however that Bonwicke may not be entirely to blame for the economic havoc
that has been occurring. As more information arises, I will send word.