[Western] Missive from the Trelac Guard

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:57:47 PDT 2008

Hi Logan.

Hypothetically speaking.....  If Ld Gabriel was not returned home..... I would imagine that total meltdown with a list of unfortunate and misguided souls
in need of "counseling" would be an accurate description.  Hypothetically of course.    You see Gabriel is not only a Trelac Guardsman,  he is a puppy
of the Amazon household, and specifically Mistress Marthe de Blenkinsop.  He also carries my personal favor.   We're kind of fond of the lad and
feel he should be guided home with all expediency and he should be in one piece with the pieces attached in the proper places when he arrives.

I have every faith that if you see Gabriel, you being a gentemen and innocent in these matters, you'll make every effort to assist him in any way
needed.

YIS,
Safiye

From: tomjenkins at suddenlink.netTo: western at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:47:54 -0600Subject: Re: [Western] Missive from the Trelac Guard

Strictly hypothetically speaking, just how upset would you be if Ld. Gabriel didn't return at all? Are we looking at an annoyance like, say, misplacing your favorite drinking cup, or are we talking more like a total meltdown, complete with a hitlist and casualties? Now remember, this is all hypothetical...

Ld. Logan the Immensely Innocent