[Western] During my travels...

Angela Scott silvrbnd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 18:38:14 PDT 2008

To Their Excellencies Bonwicke,

I have gone on my travels as seen fit. It seems that Treloc is not lacking in asses as they have led us to believe. I was also surprised that with the gaurd that is in place I was also ble to go through Treloc with out being noticed or stopped so I can not say as to the quality of gaurd they have chosen so getting in shall be no problem for our troops. I am traveling further south to see what information I can gain as to their support for the upcoming war that is on the horizon. I shall again check on the situation as I travel back at the end of my tour of the southern lands.

YIS,
The Scot