[Western] Regional fighter practice

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 7 21:10:07 PDT 2008

I will be there, and I'll do my best to bring something tasty... Will there be someone there to do heavy authorizations? I've finally finished my new armor (minus my shield, which will simply have to wait until funds are more readily available) and I need someone to go over it with me and make sure all of it's legal and ready to rock...

Ld. Logan
of the former Crossrode Keep