[Western] Missive from the Trelac Guard

Anton Zemlock III a.zemlock at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 11 11:34:59 PDT 2008

Let's just say that if Lord Gabriel isn't returned to us in a timely manner,
the responsible party won't be around long enough to learn the answer to
this question. Hypothetically, of course..  By the way, I noticed your shiny
kit at fighter practice. Exactly how does such and innocent, law abiding,
ne'er-do-bad Scott such as yourself find the financial wherewithal to obtain
such armor? I find it interesting to note that our missing guardsman is also
an armorer..

Jean-Marc, Lieutenant

  _____