[Western] my travels

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Thu Aug 21 15:59:41 PDT 2008

As has been stated, it is not the habit of the Civic Guard of Trelac to
harass individuals who are abiding by our laws. Trust me, your passage was
not unnoticed. It is interesting that you saw tax collectors in green and
white. I have had other complaints of the same. In fact, just yesterday, we
captured one of these fellows and are even now, questioning him. I will
assure everyone that any rumors that these men are going about collecting
"taxes" or other monies for Baron Gavin are untrue. Baron Gavin has denied
any involvement with these men. We are currently pursuing a person of
interest for questioning in these matters, a certain Don Keyes. He is aware
of our interest, but has thus far refused to reveal his location. This man
appears to have business interests in the region and we are receiving
reports from Atlantia and Drachenwald, that his business practices may be
unscrupulous at best. If anyone has information as to the whereabouts of
this person, please contact a Trelac guardsman immediately.

In service,

Muirghein, Captain