[Western] Thanks for Crimson Tower Yule Revel

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 22:48:50 PST 2008

Sorry for the cross-postings.

Greetings, good gentles!
I wanted to extend my gratitude for all who joined us in fair Blacklake to celebrate Yule with our Crimson Tower Revel.
I also wanted to extend my thanks and recognition for all those wonderful lords and ladies without whom the event would not have been a success!
Very many thanks goes to Lord Brynach ap Efflam for the fine feast and to your good Lady Sorcha for her grand help in its preparation,
to the Blacklake kitchen crew who brought merriment and experienced hands at preparing feast,
to Lady Katie for organizing the servers for feast and the other myriad of tasks she undertook througout the day,
to the delightful bevy of teenaged ladies who served feast without mishap,
to Lady Alexadrina Ya Suka for coordinating gate and to all who sat gate,
to Her Grace Sir Britta and H. Lord Gerold Von Drachenhohle for running our Chivalric defender,
to Madeline Gottschalken, Lochlan Shaw, and tall Robert of Blacklake who often were my right and left hands and feet,
to the wonderful judges who judged our A&S competition and
finally and foremost to our stellar Majesties for attending our event and adding great pageantry to our celebrations.

For the dream,
Ly Gianetta Malatesta