[Western] Gulf Wars Pre-Reg

Gavin barongavin at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 13 17:31:45 PST 2008

Tomorrow, February 14 is the last day to pre-register for Gulf Wars.

If you do not pre-register, you will not be camping with the Western Region.

If you have already pre-registered, I need the following information:
* date of arrival
* size of your tent including guide ropes
* where the door falls on your tent - long or short side
* period or modern tent

I have information for the following people: Gavin, Safiye, Gabrial, Gerrold, Chiang, Wu, Taya, Warren, Sir Robert & family, Jean Mark, Brion and Easnadh, Muirghein and Faolon, Britta, Debbie, Liam.

If you do not see your name listed here and you have pre-registered, please send me your information immediately.   I will be laying out camp this week so I need your information as soon as possible.

Thanks
Gavin
Land Coordinator for not-the-Western-Region