[Western] Gulf Wars Watch/Security

Gavin barongavin at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 28 19:36:11 PST 2008

Greeting Good Gentles,

For those of you attending Gulf Wars this year.....

Want to ride in a golf cart?  Want to walk around and meet people?  Want to be of service at the War?  You're in luck!!  and I have a job for you.

Friday and Saturday I'm working with the Watch (read security).  I'll be running the day shift on Saturday during the Fort Battle and will be assisting in other timeslots as needed.    And speaking of need.  I need y'all to volunteer to help.

The Watch is in need of volunteers for Friday and Saturday (mostly Saturday) shifts.   Please contact me to volunteer by Wednesday 3/5/08.

Not only will you have fun but you'll be doing a service to the War and your Kingdom.

You can contact me at barongavin at suddenlink.net

Gavin