[Western] Happy New Year!!

faolon at sallegarnes.com faolon at sallegarnes.com
Fri Feb 8 11:23:47 PST 2008

Oddly enough the normal 12 year cycle that we're used to is not the full
cycle of Chinese astrology it's actually a 60 year cycle with 5 elements
thrown in. Also, just because one was born the The year of (random Animal)
does not actually mean that is there animal. It actually is far more in
depth down to the position of the sun within the 2 hour period in which
you were born which also includes the elements. This ofcourse is one's
"secret animal" and is inappropraite for everyone to know. Thus, We refer
to one's year as their animal.
Oh wait this was just for fun......nevermind.

Faolon