[Western] OK Big Spring

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Tue Feb 19 06:11:01 PST 2008

and just when they were telling us that gas prices were going to drop.....go
figure.

anyway, hopefully the benzine won't make the breathing around here any
harder than it's been, but we'll need to keep a watch out on our folks who
might have trouble breathing anyway, like ashma and this horrid cold/flu
thing that's going around.

ryah