[Western] Dissolution of the Western Region

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 7 20:55:26 PST 2008

Professor,

The reason your post to the 'hospitaler list' did not post is because you
sent it to the wrong email address. You sent it to your regional Hospitaler:
western at hospitaler.ansteorra.org
That is not a mailing list, that is a person. :)

Your email also continues to come across stamped as spam for some reason.
Look below. If you are posting using html email settings, some are
considered dangerous by mail servers.

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra