[Western] New Member

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 16:19:41 PST 2008

And Vivat Quill.  To date you take the prize for recruiting the most newbies.  I don't know where and how you find them, but you sure can find some good ones.  The Kittles hit the ground running and now fill two of our officer slots.  We are all hospitalers as you have proved.  Keep bringing them our way.

Rizardo