[Western] Subject: Re: Status of Western Region dissolutions

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Fri Jan 11 09:07:09 PST 2008

I asked for clarification from the Acting Kingdom Seneschal, and although
you have to read from the bottom of this letter up, what I asked, and the
reply, I believe that it answers your question about activities. I have to
do some research on how to properly have activities without being a group,
and I believe that Pavel is writing the Acting Kingdom Seneschal  to get his
input.

HE AmaRyah