[Western] A Vivat!

Darrell Daude daude at vvm.com
Sat Jan 12 17:58:08 PST 2008

I remember, I was one of the trolls and those papers were not forged.  We paid good gold for those.  The beer did not last too long though.  We should have left the Ettins at home since they always drink for two.

Ld. Konrad-Lothar
    St. Golias-Outlands
    Tempio- Ansteorra

  long since retired but still fondly remembering my western friends and sick at heart over what is happening