[Western] Transistion of officers

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Mon Jan 14 11:50:11 PST 2008

I wrote to the kingdom exchequer requesting she extend my warrant as
treasurer for 6 months, and sent a copy (cc) to the WR officer and the shire
seneschal.  I think it is important for all our group officers to request
the same from their respective kingdom officers (warranted and unwarranted),
especially those from the suspended groups, whether or not your group has
decided to appeal.  It is important, win or lose, that we make this
transition orderly and in accordance with written direction  It is important
to every member and non-member current active or inactive or just not
recruited yet that we act properly and with honor.   Some of the offices
don't require the picture id, but all require a copy of the membership card.
This needs to be done as soon as possible, and to the kingdom officer before
Red Tape.  Email me or call me if you need email addresses, or help.

Love, Ryah

Unto Mistress Saundra of Loch Raeburn, mka Celeste Shelton, Kingdom
Exchequer,  from HE AmaRyah, mka Elaine Starkey, Mendersham Exchequer.

My warrant expires Jan 08 for the position of Exchequer of Mendersham.  I
request you extend my warrant for six (6) months.  This time period should
allow me to properly close Mendersham financial records if necessary.  It
will provide a knowlegeable and known person for contact about the Shire's
finances and financial records during the suspension period, the Board of
Directors' investigation and the appeals process.

For your convenience, I am attaching a copy of my driver's license and my
membership card.

HE AmaRyah
Elaine Starkey
843 CR 170