[Western] Western Digest, Vol 21, Issue 21

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 07:56:48 PST 2008

I have some questions. Please realize that there is no sarcasm or sniping intended in the tone of this email.
What's a suspended group supposed to do while on suspension?
What's a suspended group allowed to do while on suspension?
Do officers with expired warrants become "acting" officers during the suspension?
How are suspended groups supposed to go about proving they should not be dissolved while on suspension?

Thank you,
Bridget the Stargazer