[Western] lost at Bonwick's 12th night

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jan 15 13:47:30 PST 2008

Dear people of the West

When I left the Hall at 12th night I left two brooches on my brown tartan in the left hand upper corner of the room. One was a Gold Scottish Thistle over 2 1/2 inches wide and the other was a beaded gold safety pin. I was wondering if someone put it somewhere for safe keeping or if it got mixed up in someone else stuff. Please look around. The Thistle was given to me 20 years ago by my husband and is very special to me.

Thank you
Duchess Willow de Wisp