[Western] Gothic Road Map

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:27:28 PST 2008

Here's the map for the name suggestions.All the roads have a letter(up to N with no I) and all the areas have a number(up to 13).All are subject to change except for Western Way and Crane Camp(except by Chiang).Please send your suggestions to the list so we may all laugh...I mean take into consideration your suggestions. HL Toshiro KoiMap Maker to the Stars(or is it the blinking light on a road barricade?)  '
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008