[Western] Gothic Road Map

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 13:42:40 PST 2008

Hmmm, not touching that one.  ;-)

Might I suggest that we name these roads to honor
fallen heroes of the West. Master Cad has been
mentioned, but I would add Lord Brett MacNelly, Cheri
(gonna leave the spelling of her SCA name to someone
that knows it), Lady Agnes the Silent, Honorable Lord
Edmund Marshal, Laird Ian McIver (sp?), etc. I would
not suggest the whole name, just the part of the name
that is most recognizable (i.e. Marshall Way). I just
think that it would be a nice way to honor these
friends.

Then if we have roads left, I would either name one
Baroness Way (or some such) or name them directly for
Mistress Anna and Mistress Marthe, since they were the
ladies about which Gothic started.

Just my thoughts,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke