[Western] Gothic Road Map

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:22:27 PST 2008

LOL   yes, yes it is.

For those of you that don't already know this story.... while Master Pug, Mistress Saundra, and their caravan were on their way to Bonwicke's 12th night they drove through and area (rather late at night) that had flashing red lights in the sky and as they drew closer to the area the lights multiplied.   Since it was night they were unable to determine what was the cause of this phenomenon and in their tired state suggested that it might be a group of pygmies with red flash lights.

They were relieved to find out that it was just a herd of windmills with the red airplane "don't hit me lights".

:)  Safiye

From: a.zemlock at suddenlink.netTo: western at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:48:22 -0600Subject: Re: [Western] Gothic Road Map

Its pygmies w/ flashing red lights
Jean-Marc

From: Jesus Cavazos [mailto:toshirokoi at hotmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:27 AMTo: Western RegionSubject: [Western] Gothic Road Map

Here's the map for the name suggestions.All the roads have a letter(up to N with no I) and all the areas have a number(up to 13).All are subject to change except for Western Way and Crane Camp(except by Chiang).Please send your suggestions to the list so we may all laugh...I mean take into consideration your suggestions. HL Toshiro KoiMap Maker to the Stars(or is it the blinking light on a road barricade?)  '

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!