[Western] January Oracle

Angela Scott silvrbnd at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 05:22:01 PST 2008

Greetings,

  I apologize for the lateness of the Oracle as I was waiting on some last minute reports due to all the changes that are forth coming in our dear region.

  Because this Oracle contains the canidate letters for baron & baroness we are offering an option to the online posting. If you would like it in a form other than what is posted here please contact me off list with all of your information by 5:00 pm on Saturday the 19th. I will try to respond to your request as quickly as possible.

  http://www.bonwicke.org/Oracle/2008/Jan08%20Oracle.pdf

  In Service to Bonwicke,
  Juliana Hughes
  Bonwick Chronicler