[Western] Bonwicke's population meeting and Baronial vote

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Jan 29 15:38:12 PST 2008

I would imagine that the Seneschal will be posting something later in the week. We do have an Officer's meeting on Thursday and they will probably decide where to have the meeting then and get the word out to everyone. You can rest assured that it will be posted to the public and you will get a chance to attend and voice what ever you feel appropriate then. We would not leave out the "new" members of our populace either.
HE Chiang, CSSA