[Western] The Future

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:42:43 PST 2008

I've snipped most of the message as I only have questions about the last part of it. My request is written with sincerity. There is no sarcasm intended in the tone of this message. I take the time to say this as the drawback to email is that you can't hear my voice or see my facial expression while I express these thoughts.

Would you please define your terms for me? What do you mean by "thriving group", "energized members", "full of officer candidates" and "with a passion for the SCA"?

Thank you,
Bridget the Stargazer