[Western] Brett Jones/ McNeally

Melinda melindaaerin at suddenlink.net
Sun Jan 13 19:53:46 PST 2008

While I did not know Brett well. He had a way of making an event more
enjoyable. He will be greatly missed and will not be forgotten. Thank you
for letting us know and keeping us updated on funeral arrangments.

Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
Deputy Reeve and Chatelaine for the Barony of Bonwicke
Protégée to Mistress Anna Mitrofanova "Mother Bonwicke"