[Western] Pictures please

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 09:11:49 PST 2008

And Again Greetings,

As Britta asked, so do I. I have not a single picture
of my friend. I also ask that you contact me as well
with the pictures.

HRM Aaron

--- "T. Geisendorff" <thebrutelyone at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings My Friends,
>
>   I have a request.  If you have any pictures of
> Brett, I would like to have a copy, please.  He
> didn't like to have pictures taken, so we have very
> few.  Please contact me at thebrutelyone at yahoo.com.
>
>   Thank you,
>
>   Britta

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Carpe Jugularus -- Sieze the Jugular -- Aaron MacGregor