[Western] Brett Jones/ McNeally

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 09:28:28 PST 2008

Of all the emails that I expected to be reading on my
return from Coronation, this was not one of them.

My lady and I are saddened at the lost of this
talented, giving Lord. He brought much humor into all
our lives, sometimes at our own expense, but never
with malice. He was the very embodiment  of what I
think of, when I consider the jesters of the courts of
old. His laughter will be greatly missed.

Thank You, Your Majesty for bringing us the details of
the impending service.

In sadness,
Kainin & Oriana