[Western] Transistion of officers

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jan 15 04:36:18 PST 2008

> I wrote to the kingdom exchequer requesting she extend my warrant as
> treasurer for 6 months, and sent a copy (cc) to the WR officer and the
> shire
> seneschal.  I think it is important for all our group officers to request
> the same from their respective kingdom officers (warranted and
> unwarranted),
> especially those from the suspended groups, whether or not your group has
> decided to appeal.  It is important, win or lose, that we make this
> transition orderly and in accordance with written direction  It is
> important
> to every member and non-member current active or inactive or just not
> recruited yet that we act properly and with honor.   Some of the offices
> don't require the picture id, but all require a copy of the membership
> card.
> This needs to be done as soon as possible, and to the kingdom officer
> before
> Red Tape.  Email me or call me if you need email addresses, or help.

Good Morning,

  In order to keep the frustration level to a minimum, I will respond to
this on the list in order for all to be aware. Warrants for the suspended
groups will not be signed - this includes any extensions for those who were
near the end of their term, as well as those who just stepped into office.
If the groups are re-instated, there will be new rosters signed with the
appropriate officers for the groups.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Kingdom Seneschal