[Western] Nominations for Road Names at Gothic War

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:34:59 PST 2008

I like all of these suggestions, though have none of my own to add at this
time.
I was wondering if it would be possible to see a digital copy of this map,
so we have an idea of what roads and ways we're naming? Perhaps the map
could be marked with areas in need of names, so that once we settle on some
names we like, we'll then be able to decide "Road A is now to be known as
Blacklake Path" etc.

Also, I'd just like to add that I was recently composing an email listing
some things that put newcomers off, and how these issues could be dealt
with. One of those issues was concerning maps and directions, so I'm really
glad I haven't sent it yet, as clearly I'm not the only one thinking about
it. (Although I still have some suggestions for how to make actually */getting
to/* the site more friendly to people who've never been there before.)

Anyway, bravo, fantastic idea, yay cartography! Yay Toshiro! Yay bloody
everything!

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"

"It is said that the Devil never crossed the Tamar into Cornwall on account
of the well-known habit of Cornish women of putting everything into a pasty,
and that he was not sufficiently courageous to risk such a fate!"

-From the cookbook *Cornish Recipes Ancient and Modern*