[Western] Gothic Road Names

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:53:26 PST 2008

Just to let everybody know, I'm re-doing the map with markers so everybody will know what road everybody else is referring to.
Give me until later today and I'll have the map uploaded.

HL Toshiro KoiMap Maker to the Stars

"

From: agnarr at suddenlink.netTo: western at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:32:44 -0600Subject: Re: [Western] Gothic Road Names

Well I was thinking that the site would need to have about 10 to 12 names overall.
This including some place names: such as the pavilion, melee field, parking area, archery and thrown weapon areas, ect.   So a list of at least that many names will most likely be required.