[Western] Gothic Road Map

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:05:13 PST 2008

I think that's a great idea.

HL Toshiro Koi

"> > Might I suggest that we name these roads to honor> fallen heroes of the West. Master Cad has been> mentioned, but I would add Lord Brett MacNelly, Cheri> (gonna leave the spelling of her SCA name to someone> that knows it), Lady Agnes the Silent, Honorable Lord> Edmund Marshal, Laird Ian McIver (sp?), etc. I would> not suggest the whole name, just the part of the name> that is most recognizable (i.e. Marshall Way). I just> think that it would be a nice way to honor these> friends.> > Then if we have roads left, I would either name one> Baroness Way (or some such) or name them directly for> Mistress Anna and Mistress Marthe, since they were the> ladies about which Gothic started.> > Just my thoughts,> Kainin> Baron of Bonwicke>