[Western] Gothic Road Map

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 16:18:27 PST 2008

Beautiful job.  We're impressed.

Rizardo & Celonise

----- Original Message ----
From: Jesus Cavazos <toshirokoi at hotmail.com>
To: Western Region <western at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:27:28 AM
Subject: [Western] Gothic Road Map

Here's the map for the name suggestions.
All the roads have a letter(up to N with no I) and all the areas have a number(up to 13).
All are subject to change except for Western Way and Crane Camp(except by Chiang).
Please send your suggestions to the list so we may all laugh...I mean take into consideration your suggestions.

HL Toshiro Koi
Map Maker to the Stars
(or is it the blinking light on a road barricade?)

'

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!